Climb aboard an open top bus for a 3-hour tour of haunted London, and travel back in time to the days of Jack the Ripper. Walk through an empty Smithfield Market, former site of public executions. Then head to the safety of the Sherlock Holmes pub!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Buses depart from Gate 0 at Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TPOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- Starting April 1, 2023, a luxury air-conditioned bus will be used