London: Jack the Ripper Happy Hour Tasting Tour
From $57 per personBook now
- Follow in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper on a tasting tour of the East End
- Go to a gin joint that sells more than 250 types of gin
- Enjoy a wine tasting and tapas in Spitalfield's Market
- Visit one of the oldest Jewish bakeries on Brick Lane
- Sample craft ales in one of the UK's first craft beer breweries
- Learn more about who Jack the Ripper might have been
- See the street art, curry houses and used clothes shops of Brick Lane
Learn how London’s Whitechapel was rife with poverty and crime in the 19th century, and how drinking gin was a way of life for many. Set the atmosphere of the tour in one of the East End's most popular gin bars, where more than 275 different types of gin are available to purchase.
Stroll into the night to go behind the scenes of the year when Jack the Ripper struck terror into the hearts of Londoners. Visit Spitalfield’s Market for a wine-tasting with tapas. Then, head over to Brick Lane, made famous in the 1950s and ‘60s by its curry houses. See colorful graffiti, street art and one-off clothes shops.
Sample a bagel at the famous Jewish bakery on Brick Lane. Try one of their hot salt beef bagels, before going to one of the 1st craft breweries in the UK. Sample locally brewed craft beers. Then, relax in "The Cave" as you learn more about the myths and legends of who Jack the Ripper might have been.
- 5 tastings in the East End, including gin, wine and tapas, chocolate, hot salt beef bagel, and craft ale
- Food lovers guide to the East End
- Expert foodie guide
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Additional food and drinks
- Extra shopping
Meet outside Aldgate East Underground Station, Exit 1 (underneath Aldgate Tower on the southwest corner of Leman Street and Whitechapel High Street, London E1 7QX) (Open in Google Maps)
• Dress warm as you will spend some time outside
• This tour includes gin, wine, and ale tastings, as well as some food
Product ID: 61350