Travel back in time to the murderous streets of London’s Victorian past. Enter the secret, boozy world of violence and prostitution menaced by the infamous Jack the Ripper and learn about London's dark history on an evening walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Aldgate Underground stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking