Historic Bath & Avebury: Private Tour From London
From $590 Per group up to 3Book now
Pick-up serviceCentral London hotels
- See one of the best preserved Roman sites in England
- Walk in the footsteps of Jane Austen at Bath
Alternative to Avebury, you can take a trip to Castle Combe, one of the most picturesque villages in the Cotswolds.
The excursion is ideal for couples that want to travel in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle, but it can also accommodate a family or group of up to 8 people who would like a private tour.
Tours pick up and drop off at your central London hotel at a time convenient to you. Your chauffeur will provide you with a trip taking in scenic highlights as you head west from central London to the historic city of Bath, where the beautiful Regency buildings and healing waters inspired many to use it as a summer retreat in the days of Jane Austen.
The city retains its bucolic atmosphere and is one of the prettiest – if not the prettiest – in all England. Explore at your leisure before moving on to your next location.
You can choose to visit the intriguing Neolithic monuments at Avebury, or go to Castle Combe, considered by many to be the prettiest village in England and made of glorious honey-colored Cotswold stone.
The tour is private, so you set the agenda and pace. You will get a full 9 hours from start to finish, including an approximate 2-hour traveling time each way.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your chosen central London location
- Chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Entrance fees to specific attractions.
This tour can operate with a pick-up point anywhere within central London covering both hotels and private residences. The tour will take you to your chosen destination, then drop you back at the door of your hotel or private address within central London.
Child policy: Applies to 6-16 years (under 6 free of charge when accompanied by an adult)
Pass includes admission to Roman Baths & Pump Room and Avebury Museum.
• A blue badge Guide can be added at an extra cost
• Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. It’s important to advise children’s ages when making a booking if clients require a baby capsule/special seating. Baby capsules/special seating must be placed on request and will be charged an additional GBP 10 per transfer; payable directly to driver on day of transfer. If clients provide their own baby capsule/special seating, no additional charge will apply
Product ID: 16614