Discover some of the more extraordinary myths and legends of Old London Town in a walk which takes in the hidden courtyards and pathways near Fleet Street. You'll be looking into grills, peering through windows and high up on walls!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the location of the Legendary Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd
- Visit the church built by the mysterious Knights Templar
- Come face to face with a Ghost Station
- Look through the window into London's 'Roman Bath'
- See shrapnel damage from WW2
- Experienced and friendly tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Outside Temple Underground stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that there are some steps and uneven surfaces.
- Dogs are not permitted on this tour, with the exception of guide dogs.