This Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter package includes round-trip transportation from King’s Cross. You’ll have extended time to explore the studios, and be able to see everything from the Hogwarts Express to The Great Hall.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- When booking this tour, please choose your "starting time" according to when you would like to board the bus from London. Entrance to the Studios will be around 2 hours later. (departure point: King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London). For example: if you book for 9:30 AM, you will board the bus at 9:30 AM (9:15 AM meeting time), enter the studios at 11:30 AM, depart the studios at 4:00 PM and arrive back in London at approximately 5:30 PM
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies; the tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day