Enjoy a magical family day at Warner Brothers Studio, Leavesden, with transfers from London. Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film sets to see wizardly props. Walk in the footsteps of Harry, Hermione, and all your favorite characters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Bus Stop 1 inside Green Line Coach Station. The nearest tube station is Victoria, a 5-minute walk. There is "Golden Tours" signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general inquiries.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When booking this tour, please choose your "starting time" according to when you would like to board the bus from London. The entrance to the Studios will be around 2 hours later. For example, if you book for 10:00 AM, you will board the bus at 10:00 AM, enter at the studios at 12:00 PM, depart the studios at 4:30 PM and arrive back in London at 6:00 PM
- The whole experience, including transportation, takes approximately 7.5-8 hours (subject to traffic conditions); the studio tour itself lasts 4 hours
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour
- Please note that Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day