Experience London through the eyes of Harry Potter on a 2.5-hour tour from Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station. Let your imagination soar as you embark on a magical journey that will leave you spellbound. Hear how London locations inspired J.K. Rowling.
What to Expect
Climb aboard the “Hogwarts Express” for a magical journey through the London locations of Harry Potter!
Your adventure starts on Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station, where you will board a train to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizards. Let your imagination soar as you hold on to your trolley and magic wand.
Your guide will take you to famous locations, such as the entrance to the fictional Diagon Alley. Discover the site of the Leaky Cauldron from “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” See sites from the blockbuster movies, including Leadenhall Market in the City of London. Marvel at the Millennium Bridge between St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tate Modern.
Get the inside scoop on the London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London magically merges with her invented world.
Meet your guide under the clock tower at King's Cross Underground Station (Hammersmith and City, Circle, Northern, and Victoria Lines). Please do not go to the clock tower at St. Pancras Station
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves a lot of walking
• Participants should be in good health
• The supplier welcomes disabled customers, though some sites are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter, and due to the narrow sidewalks, traffic and seasonal conditions, no guarantee can be given that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
• This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages
• Tours will be cancelled without a refund if participants are behaving disorderly, or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol