Harry Potter London Landmarks Tour from Platform 9¾Product ID: 52950
From $48 per personBook now
- Join your tour wizard for a magical Harry Potter tour of London
- Take a souvenir photo on Platform 9¾
- See landmarks from the Harry Potter movies, including Leadenhall Market
- Hear thrilling stories and discover fascinating details you might miss on your own
Your adventure starts on Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station, where you can hold on to your trolley and magic wand and start a thrilling tour full of Harry Potter magic.
Your guide will take you to famous locations, such as the entrance to the fictional Diagon Alley. Discover the site of the Leaky Cauldron from “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” See sites from the blockbuster movies, including Leadenhall Market in the City of London. Marvel at the Millennium Bridge between St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tate Modern.
Get the inside scoop on the London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London magically merges with her invented world.
- Food and drinks
King's Cross Underground Station, Euston Rd, London N1 9AL. Take the main exit of King's Cross Underground Station, and meet your guide in the plaza directly under the Clock Tower of King's Cross Railway Station (not St Pancras Station). Underground lines: Hammersmith & City, Circle, Northern, or Victoria. (Open in Google Maps)
• Participants should be in good health
• The supplier welcomes disabled customers, though some sites are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter, and due to the narrow sidewalks, traffic and seasonal conditions, no guarantee can be given that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
• This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages
• Tours will be cancelled without a refund if participants are behaving disorderly, or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Product ID: 52950