Enjoy ticketed entrance to Hampton Court Palace. Enter the world of Henry VIII. Feel the eerie chill of the palace’s Haunted Gallery. Marvel at the elegant Baroque apartments of William III & Mary II and take a stroll in the vast palace gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please present your ticket at the main entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Travelling to Hampton Court Palace from London is nice and easy; the 32-minute ride from London Waterloo Station takes you directly to Hampton Court Station.
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve the Hampton Court Palace, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after Hampton Court, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the palace. Get Your Guide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852).
- Children under 5 years old go free of charge