See the highlights of majestic London on an open-top bus tour. You’ll visit St. Paul’s Cathedral, see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, and have time for photos at Westminster Abbey. You can also take a boat ride at the end of the tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries. The nearest tube station is Victoria, which is a 5 minute walk. You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before your booked start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Stone Gallery and Golden Gallery are closed for maintenance work until 16th December. The Whispering Gallery remains open.