Go behind the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music venue and venture deep into the heart of the stadium, seeing areas usually reserved for the biggest names in sport and music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour meeting point is on level 1 of the stadium directly behind the Bobby Moore statue. You will need to walk up two flights of stairs or use the external lift which can be assessed to the left-hand side of the Club Wembley entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All tours are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice
- Tour and route are subject to availability
- Please note, the guided element of the tour is approximately 75-minutes, but please allow 2-hours for your visit
- The meeting point is on level 1 of the stadium directly behind the Bobby Moore Statue. You will need to walk up two flights of stairs or use the external lift which can be accessed to the left-hand side of the Club Wembley entrance
- Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination and served by three stations:
- Wembley Park Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), Wembley Stadium Station (Chiltern line), Wembley Central Station (Bakerloo line and London Overground train)
- For those arriving by car, there are over 3,000 spaces across multiple car parks
- Please arrive at your time selected when booking