Relive Wembley Stadium’s greatest moments in sport and culture on a 75-minute fully guided tour. Get behind-the-scenes access to the Players Tunnel, England Dressing Room, and Royal Box, and enjoy spectacular views of the entire stadium.
What to Expect
Relive Wembley Stadium’s greatest moments on a fascinating 75-minute guided tour of one of London’s most memorable landmarks. From England’s glorious World Cup victory in 1966, to the unforgettable Live Aid concert in 1985, this astoundingly massive building has been witness to some of England’s most important cultural moments.
As your guide leads you through Wembley Stadium, you will learn about other great moments in the stadium’s lifetime, including FC Barcelona’s stunning UEFA Champion League triumph in 2011, and the historic tradition of the FC Cup Final. Your guided tour will include access to spaces in Wembley Stadium most people never see, including the Players Tunnel, Press Room, the Trophy Winner’s Steps, the England Dressing Room, and the Royal Box.
See historical treasures, like the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England’s World Cup glory, and the tablets that commemorate London’s 1948 Olympic Games. In addition, your tour boasts some of the best views of this enormous building.
Wembley’s award-winning guided tours include the fantastic England Dressing Rooms, the Press Conference Room and the Players Tunnel which are usually reserved for the biggest names in sport and music. The tour also features spectacular, unrivaled views from Wembley’s upper tier while simultaneously showcasing historical artifacts such as the world famous FA Cup, the 1948 Olympic Flag and the infamous Crossbar from the 1966 FIFA World Cup Final. With printed translation in 9 languages, excellent transport links, onsite car parking, a café and the Stadium Store, Wembley remains the ultimate stadium experience in the UK.
- Behind-the-scenes access
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
Meet your guide at the main entrance to Wembley Stadium, next to the Bobby Moore statue. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour.
What to Remember
• All tours are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice
• Tour and route are subject to availability
• The Wembley Stadium Tour Entrance is located by the Bobby Moore Statue, at the top of Olympic Way, on Level 1. The entrance can be reached via a short flight of stairs or a lift from ground level
• Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination and served by three stations:
Wembley Park Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), Wembley Stadium Station (Chiltern line), Wembley Central Station (Bakerloo line and London overground train)
There is a ‘Pay on Foot’ parking system in place and current parking charges are GBP 3 for up to 2 hours and GBP 5.50 for up to 4 hours
• Please note that from Monday 11 July to Friday 30 September 2016, the tours of Wembley Stadium will not include the Manager’s Benches or the Royal Box due to essential maintenance within the stadium