Discover the landmarks, sites and taste of South Bank and Borough Market on a guided tour. On this food tour along the River Thames you'll taste British classics and stop at famous landmarks, before sampling the delicious treats found at Borough Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Important Information Meeting Point: Barrowboy and Banker Please wait outside the pub The Barrowboy & Banker 6-8 Borough High St, London SE1 9QQ https://goo.gl/maps/WCMSJHxkv6xFWosAA The tour will commence on time, so please do not be late! A few friendly reminders, this is a walking tour1. Bring comfy shoes 2. Bring an umbrella, warm coat or sunscreen to withstand the beautiful English weather :) 3. Bring water 4. Bring a camera 5. Please arrive 10 mins before we start 6. Use google maps or another app to plan your journey, London is a big busy city and planning in advance really helps :) Please contact us if you have any queries or questions. See you then :)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring a healthy appetite!
- We can make arrangements for vegetarians
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
- Guests must be 18+ to consume alcohol on the tour