On the Grand London half-day bicycle tour you’ll see London in all its glory! Visit the city’s highlights such as Big Ben, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace - as well as many of the hidden, less-visited spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Waterloo Train Station, Waterloo Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 8SW, UK. Meet outside the entrance to platforms 1 and 2, in front of a store named ‘Whistle Stop’. Your guide will be waiting for you here. Please note, Waterloo Train Station is above the underground station so if you arrive into the underground station you must go up the escalators into the main station. If you are running late, or you need directions, please use the number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We have a range of child and youth bicycles; however, we do ask that all riders be at least 8 years of age.