Gatwick Express provides fast train service between London Gatwick Airport and central London, with departures every 15 minutes. Running between Gatwick and London Victoria station, the airport train is noted for its speed and frequency.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
London Gatwick Airport rail station is located in the heart of the South Terminal. Redeem your unique reference number, shown at the top right of your voucher, at any of the kiosks at Gatwick Airport train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your confirmation details and a collection reference number. You will need this number, as well as a credit card with your full name for proof of identification, in order to print your Travelcard at a self-service ticket kiosk. Self-service kiosks are located in all London Underground stations, and at Gatwick and Stansted airports
- Some Gatwick Express services may vary due to improvement works, especially on Sundays, so please take time to check the improvement works before you travel
- If you book a return ticket, your return journey must be made within one month of your arrival
- Note that when booking through GetYourGuide you are not eligible for any railcard discounts