Full-Day London Bus Tour with LunchProduct ID: 307
From $137 per personBook now
- Explore London on a panoramic tour
- Gain entry to St. Paul’s Cathedral with special access to the Quire
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Visit the Tower of London
- Sit back and relax on a Thames River boat ride
- Enjoy a spectacular view from the London Eye
- See London from a new perspective on a free walking tour
- Receive a free lunch pack
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for a photo stop at the spectacular Westminster Abbey. Westminster Abbey is the traditional church where British Monarchs are crowned and buried and was founded in 750.
St. Paul's Cathedral - Exclusive Feature
Towering high over the City of London, the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece. Enter the Quire and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside. (Due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral on Sundays).
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
A mass of red tunics, bearskins and Buckingham Palace - an unforgettable experience! Observe The Queen’s Foot Guard in their regal uniforms march alongside the military band to the Palace and witness the famous ceremony that is the Changing of the Guard. (When this ceremony is not available, you will visit the Horseguards Parade instead).
Free Lunch Pack
To ensure you make the most of each attraction and don’t waste valuable exploring time, the tour includes a lunch pack, completely free of charge! Save time, money and dodge the inconvenience of finding somewhere to eat.
The Tower of London & Crown Jewels
During its 1000-year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo. Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Koh-i-Noor at the Crown Jewels. Commemorating the 500th anniversary of King Henry VIII’s accession to the throne, the Tower of London will unveil the exquisite exhibition of ‘Dressed to Kill’, featuring armory and weapons.
Meet the Beefeaters - Exclusive feature
Have your own tour with one of the Yeoman Warders and hear what it is like to live within the walls of the Tower. These 'guardians' were once responsible for watching the prisoners of the Tower - they will entertain you with tales of intrigue, imprisonment, execution, torture and much more.
River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and travel along London’s array of attractions.
London Eye Experience
End your day in style. Take to the skies on the London Eye and enjoy breathtaking views of London in your glass capsule. Take advantage of the flexibility to enjoy the London Eye on another day if you are tired. You have 30 days to use them. Your tour will finish at the London Eye.
Free Walking Tour
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to take is sure to captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
The Royal Walking Tour
The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Admissions to Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Thames River Boat Ride
- London Eye Experience
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Complementary hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free Lunch Pack from 1st December 2015
- Hotel drop off
- Food and beverages
Meet at 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W. Check in at 08:30 for departure at 08:45. From April 1 2017, check in will be at 08:15 for departure at 08:30. (Open in Google Maps)
• The Guard Change may not be operational in poor weather conditions. On these occasions, you will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
• Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free snack pack
• During peak times, additional vehicles may be used without wi-fi
• Hotel pick-up will not be available from April 1 2017
Product ID: 307