Enjoy a day out in London day on this ultimate tour of the British capital. Highlights include a comprehensive panoramic tour of London, the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace and an exclusive visit to St. Paul’s Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries (the nearest tube station is Victoria, 5-minute walk). You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before your booked starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- You cannot visit the inside of St Paul’s Cathedral during Sunday church services
- The Guard Change may not be operational in poor weather conditions and you will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- Transportation without Wi-Fi may be used during peak times
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day