Explore the beauty of the South Downs National Park and see the famous white cliffs of the coast on a small group tour from London. Visit the chalk cliffs of the Seven Sisters and discover the Neolithic carving of the Longman of Wilmington.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the main ticket office, inside London Bridge Train Station. You will have to go to the lower concourse and find the main ticket office in the center of the station at the bottom of the escalators.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- The stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths
- If Middle Farm is very busy we you will have a lunch stop at the nearby village of Alfriston, with a variety of cafes and 14th century pubs to choose from