This tour of Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath takes in some of the most popular sights in easy reach of London. You’ll visit historic Windsor town, marvel at the monolithic rocks of Stonehenge and have time to explore Bath – a World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Until the 11th of July, this tour departs at 8:15 AM and returns at approximately 8:00 PM. The meeting point is Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH. The closest station is Victoria - a 7-minute walk. From the 12th of July, the meeting point will be at Stop Z6, Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0BD The closest station is Victoria - a 5-minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission to Roman Baths not included