From London: Oxford and Cotswolds Villages Day Trip
- Discover the English-speaking world’s oldest university at Oxford
- Look inside the Great Hall at Christ Church College
- Explore the traditional villages of the Cotswolds
- Visit the charming town of Bibury and get stunning views of the English countryside
Wander amongst the listed buildings and colleges, and climb one of the vantage points to get breathtaking views of the dreaming spires. Marvel at masterpieces of art and antiquities at the Ashmolean Museum, and then head towards the quaint villages of the Cotswolds to see tiny cottages built from traditional stone.
Visit the village of Burford, the Gateway to the Cotswolds, and experience the small market town with enormous character and depth. Stop at an additional Cotswold village. Then, make the short journey to Bibury and take the opportunity to stroll to the famous Arlington Row.
- Transportation by luxury 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Stand 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station. Arriving by train or underground: Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit, or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi: request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You must be at least 5 years old to take part
• You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items