Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds Villages Full-Day Tour
From $70 per personBook now
- Explore the historic city of Oxford on a guided tour
- Visit Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Admire the scenic landscapes of the picturesque Cotswolds
Visit Shakespeare’s Stratford, where you’ll tour the Bard’s Birthplace and see many of the historic properties associated with his life, from his birth to his marriage to Anne Hathaway.
Enjoy a drive through the picturesque Cotswolds, an area of astounding natural beauty. Admire the landscapes of beautiful rolling hills and honey-colored stone villages. Weather permitting there will be time for photo stops.
Next stop is Oxford for a walking tour with a guide who will show you many points of interest, such as the Sheldonian Theater, Balliol College, and the Museum of Science.
Your expected arrival time back in central London is 19:00.
- Round-trip transportation from London
- Visit to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Admission to Shakespeare's birthplace
- Drive through the Cotswolds with photo stops
- Walking tour of Oxford with tour guide
- Services of tour manager
London Bridge (07:30), King's Cross (07:55), Baker Street (08:10), Victoria (08:25), South Kensington 08:50), Earl's Court (09:00), Hammersmith (09:15) Canary Wharf/Canada Square South (07:20), Tower Hill (08:05), Waterloo Bridge (08:20), Holborn Station (08:30), Lancaster Gate Station (08:50) (Open in Google Maps)
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure
Product ID: 63352