Escape the hustle and bustle of London and spend the day exploring the historic city of Oxford and the traditional stone villages of the Cotswolds. Travel in comfort through the countryside on a small group tour with knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please note that this tour does not depart from Victoria Coach Station. Meet at Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station. Arriving by train or underground: Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit, or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi: request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not depart from Victoria Coach Station
- Waterproof clothing is recommended to bring
- Each person is restricted to 14 kilograms (3 pounds) of luggage (similar to an airline carry-on bag) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- The guide/driver provides commentary only during the bus ride
- There is no guided tour of Oxford or Cotswolds