Drive through Wells, England's smallest cathedral city, on the way to Glastonbury. Stop for a visit before continuing on through the Somerset countryside to the town of Cheddar, where you’ll be able to explore the local shops and visit Cheddar Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 8:15 AM. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pick-up is available from various central London locations. Please contact the tour operator at least 48 hours before departure if you would like the bus to stop at one of these alternative stops.