Discover the royal castle of Windsor, the mysterious standing stone circle of Stonehenge, and the historic university city of Oxford on a full-day tour from London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- On the rare occasions when Windsor Castle is closed, a guided walking tour of Windsor will be offered instead
- Please note, the Japanese tours take place on Mondays only
- Please note that audioguides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it suggested to download the "Stonehenge audio tour"-app for your convenience ahead of time
- As a working royal palace, the castle is used frequently by the Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Therefore, opening arrangements may change with no notice
- St George's Chapel at Windsor is closed to visitors on Sundays
- Please note that the order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
- Travel time back to London (approximately 2 hours) can vary with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements