Discover the royal castle of Windsor, the mysterious standing stone circle of Stonehenge, and the historic university city of Oxford on a full-day tour from London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Japanese, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- As a working royal palace, the castle is used frequently by the Royal Family for state ceremonies and official entertaining, therefore, opening arrangements may change with no notice
- Viewing Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays and St George's Chapel is closed to visitors on this day
- The order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
- This tour offers introductions to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Oxford, but due to the distance and traffic between each location, the time it takes to travel back to London can vary considerably. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements