Admire the architectural highlights of Oxford. Stop in Bampton village and enjoy a tour of Highclere Castle with rooms featured in Downton Abbey and receive a copy of Lady Carnarvon's book.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 10 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs at 08:15 AM from gates 18-20 at Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP. Check-in begins at 08:00 AM. This is a 5-minute walk from the Victoria train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The order of sites visited may change from time to time
- Once the tour is booked there are no refunds unless the local partner is able to resell the tour ticket
- Gratuities for the guide are not included in the tour and are up to your discretion
- The itinerary is subject to change. The visit to Bampton cannot be guaranteed in case of events taking place in the village. In this case, extra time will be spent in Oxford