Enjoy a fully-guided day trip to England's delightful Cotswolds villages, including a 1-course pub lunch and entry to Blenheim Palace and Gardens, a World Heritage Site. A private tour option is also available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Great Russell Street, outside the British Museum main entrance, London, WC1B 3DG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Lunch choices are as follows; one course per person:
- Pan Roast Chicken Breast, served with Potato Cake, Roast Carrots & Tarragon Cream
- Chef's vegetarian special of the day: Caramelised polenta cake, served with aubergine caviar, confit shallots, rocket & Parmesan (v) OR Goats Cheese and Sun Blush Tomato Croquettes (v)