Enjoy a fully-guided day trip to England's delightful Cotswolds villages, including a 1-course pub lunch and entry to Blenheim Palace and Gardens, a World Heritage Site. A private tour option is also available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please ensure you are ready at your collection point at least 10 minutes prior to your agreed departure time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Great Russell Street, outside the British Museum main entrance, London, WC1B 3DG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Lunch choices are as follows; one course per person:
- Pan Roast Chicken Breast, served with Potato Cake, Roast Carrots & Tarragon Cream
- Chef's vegetarian special of the day: Caramelised polenta cake, served with aubergine caviar, confit shallots, rocket & Parmesan (v) OR Goats Cheese and Sun Blush Tomato Croquettes (v)