See the best that England has to offer with this combined tour, including a tour of London, and a trip to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath.
What to Expect
The first stop on your London tour is the Tower of London, Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress. This historic castle is located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London. Afterwards, you will stop at St. Paul's Cathedral, and you will also see (when available) the famous Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Discover some favorite spots of Londoners and tourists alike: Piccadilly Circus, known for its neon signs, Westminster Abbey, the parliament building, and Oxford Street. Finally, to complete the tour, head to the third-most visited museum in the world: the British Museum.
For the other section of the tour, visit some of England's highlights outside of London. Set off for Salisbury Plain, where the giant ancient rocks of Stonehenge were mysteriously placed millennia ago. Gain essential insights into the majesty of Stonehenge. You will continue the journey to Bath. Enjoy the impressive views of this city, and take panoramic pictures of the streets, of Bath's abbey, and of Pulteney Bridge. Next, you will head to Windsor Castle, which is famous for being home to the British Royal family for the past 900 years, besides being the world’s oldest and largest castle.
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Admission to the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (for Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath tour)
What's Not Included
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Changing of the Guard is subject to schedule
• London tour runs Monday to Saturday beginning at 08:30 and finishing at 17:30
• The Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath tour runs daily beginning at 06:30 and finishing at 18:30