Discover the beauty of a vanished world at the standing stones of Avebury, and explore the elegant city of Bath on a small group luxury tour from London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The London departure point is located at stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria train station and diagonally across from Victoria coach station (please note that the tour does NOT depart from this coach station). Arriving by train or underground: Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit. Or you can go outside the station and walk down Buckingham Palace Road, which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi: request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Waterproof clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended
- You must be at least 5 years old to take part
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum 14 kilograms of luggage. This should be one item similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55 x 45 x 25 centimeters), plus a small bag for onboard personal items