From London: Bath, Avebury and Lacock Village Day Trip
- Explore the Roman and Georgian monuments of Bath
- Discover beautiful artifacts at one of Britain's most famous Roman sites
- Visit the Neolithic standing stones of Avebury
- Go to the beautiful cloisters of Lacock Abbey where Harry Potter was filmed
Enjoy lunch at your own expenses, and then travel deeper into rural Wiltshire to the village of Lacock, famous for its picturesque streets, historic buildings, and role as a television and film location site. Visit the abbey in woodland grounds and look closer at its fascinating architectural styles.
Continue to the pretty village of Avebury, and wander around the largest prehistoric stone circle in the world. Feel the history around you as you explore the mysterious monuments.
- Transportation by luxury 16-seater Mercedes minibus
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
The London departure point is located at stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria train station and diagonally across from Victoria coach station (please note that the tour does NOT depart from this coach station). Arriving by train or underground: Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit. Or you can go outside the station and walk down Buckingham Palace Road, which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi: request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You must be at least 5 years old to take part
• Each passenger is allowed a maximum 14 kilograms of luggage. This should be one item similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55 x 45 x 25 centimeters), plus a small bag for onboard personal items