Embark on an exclusive tour to visit the McLaren Technology Centre, home to one of the most iconic names in Formula 1. Enjoy unprecedented access to the factory and see authentic racing memorabilia.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 10 days in advance for a full refund
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- McLaren undertakes an approvals process for all visitors and requires visitor details in advance, including company name and job title.
- Many of the activities carried out at McLaren are sensitive and confidential. Photography and filming are only permitted on the Boulevard and by the trophy cabinets. The remainder of the facility has a strict no-photography policy in place
- The McLaren site is a non-smoking or vaping environment, including all external areas such as car parks.
- You are not allowed to touch the vehicles.
- All personal property brought onto McLaren property is at your risk and no liability is accepted for any personal property whilst on McLaren property.
- McLaren operates an integrated security policy, which includes the use of CCTV, as well as manned security, monitoring of electronic mail, internet access, and telecommunications.
- All areas of the experience are subject to availability based on production activities.