Take a multimedia tour of the royal State Rooms, which lie at the very heart of Buckingham Palace. Venture past the gates to admire many of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA, London. The State Rooms Visitor Entrance (Gate A) is on the south side of the Palace, at Buckingham Gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Concessionary rates for disabled visitors and a complimentary companion ticket are only available to book directly with Royal Collection Trust. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rct.uk/visit/buckingham-palace#/access
- Photography, video recording, and filming, including the use of wearable devices for non-commercial purposes, are not permitted inside the State Rooms
- For safety reasons, pushchairs cannot be taken into the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby carriers and hip seats can be borrowed free of charge and are subject to availability
- Admission is scheduled for a selected time slot, and late arrivals cannot be admitted, please arrive to exchange your voucher before your selected entry time
- The State Rooms are open during the summer when the Palace is not in use for official functions
- If purchasing the combination ticket your entrance time to the State Rooms will be 60 minutes after your booked entrance time