Take a multimedia tour of the royal State Rooms, which lie at the very heart of Buckingham Palace. Venture past the gates to admire many of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
What customers loved
"Art and stunning palace interior."
"The audio guides are very helpful and informative."
"The quiet, self-guided style audio tour. Lingering as long as you wish in each room."
"The State Rooms - the pace, timing, organisation."
"Walking in the front door. And seeing the portrait gallery."
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Photography, video recording and filming, including the use of wearable devices for non-commercial purposes, are not permitted inside the State Rooms
- Photography and filming for non-commercial purposes are welcomed in the garden of Buckingham Palace
- In consideration of other visitors, mobile phones must be switched off inside the State Rooms
- For safety reasons, pushchairs cannot be taken into the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby carriers and hip seats can be borrowed free of charge and are subject to availability
- Admission is scheduled for a selected time slot, and late arrivals unfortunately cannot be admitted, so please ensure you arrive to exchange your voucher before your selected entry time
- The State Rooms are open annually during the summer months when the Palace is not in use for official functions
- If purchasing the combination ticket your entrance time to the State Rooms will be 60 minutes after your booked entrance time