Journey away from London to uncover the charms of the English countryside on a full-day tour that takes you to some famous, historical sites. See picturesque Windsor, explore the academic center of excellence in Oxford, and marvel at ancient Stonehenge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries (the nearest tube station is Victoria, a 5-minute walk away). Please check-in 30 minutes before departure. From the 12th July: meeting time is at 7:30 AM, departure time is at 8:00 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary and order may change
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day