Enjoy 5 days exploring Devon and Cornwall. Home to the legends of King Arthur, Celtic Kingdoms and Roman towns, stop at beautiful beaches and wild moorlands. Visit Norman cathedrals and extraordinary coastlines as you see this beautiful pocket of England.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station. Please note that this is not Victoria Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transportation by top-of-the-range 16-seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour – England can be a wet place!
- Accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the towns of Exeter and Falmouth. All rooms are en suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town center. For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years