Step into the magical world of Beatrix Potter and admire sweeping views of Lake Windermere on this picturesque Lake District Tour. Tuck into a delicious traditional English cream tea at Lindeth Howe and enjoy fantastic photo opportunities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Euston Station (by the rail ticket office), London NW1 2RTOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Train seats are allocated on a first-come first-serve basis and are not guaranteed to be together
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- Please note: Hill Top is closed on selected dates, you can book the Best of Lake District Tour instead. Children under 5 are not accepted on the tour due to safety issues. Complementary Wi-Fi available on the train. Plug sockets are only available in selected seats in standard class. Standard and Premium class do not include any complementary food or drinks, if required please purchase through the at-seat orders service.
- Children under 5 are not accepted on the tour due to safety issues.