A trip on the London Eye is truly captivating. The attraction is one of the world's tallest observation wheels and has been London’s number one visitor experience for over a decade.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Professional cameras
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Your experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules will take about 30 minutes
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible. Please note only two wheelchairs are allowed per capsule and a maximum of eight wheelchairs in total are allowed on the London Eye at any one time