Travel back in time to the original square mile of London, nowadays one of the world’s foremost financial districts. Explore the Old Town – or "The City" to locals - and learn about some of the most important events in British history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the steps of St Paul's Cathedral (West Entrance), the closest underground stations are St Paul's on the Central Line (red) and Mansion House on the District/Circle Line (green/yellow).Open in Google Maps ⟶