Stonehenge, Bath, & Salisbury Full-Day Tour from London
From $110 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease call 24 hours in advance to arrange hotel pick-up
- Visit 3 historic locations in the west of England
- Learn about the complex of monoliths at Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- See the tallest church spire in the United Kingdom at Salisbury Cathedral
- Marvel at the Magna Carta, issued in an attempt to limit the powers of the English monarchy
- Wander around Georgian Bath and enjoy tea in the Roman Pump Rooms
- Receive a free lunch pack
Departing from central London, drive west to the monoliths of Stonehenge, which have confounded people for over 5,000 years. Having baffled historians and archeologists as to how it was built, your guide will explain some of the theories.
Continue to the market town of Salisbury, best known for its 13th-century cathedral. Built during the reign of Henry III, it boasts the tallest church spire in the United Kingdom at 404 feet (123 meters), and is one of the finest examples of early Gothic English architecture.
Marvel at the Magna Carta, the famous agreement made between King John and his barons at Runnymede in 1215, and now housed in the Chapter House.
To ensure you make the most of each attraction and don’t waste valuable exploring time, the tour includes a lunch pack, completely free of charge! Save time, money and dodge the inconvenience of finding somewhere to eat.
Then, drive to Bath on the slopes of the River Avon. Explore the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The gorgeous 15th-century Abbey, stunning Georgian architecture and romantic Pulteney Bridge - modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence - are all sights to linger at. You will be free to explore on your own, with plenty of time for tea at the Pump Rooms, or a visit to the Jane Austen Centre.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Entry to Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to the departure point to join your tour
- Free Lunch Pack from 1st December 2015
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Hotel drop off
Meet at 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W. You can be picked up from a number of locations and departure points in central London Check-in time is between 08:30-8:45, returning at approximately 19:00 Please Note: On 9 & 10 August 2014 there will be no hotel pick-up service. All guests must make their way to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria. Please confirm at the time of booking.
Product ID: 36989