2.5-Hour Chocolate Walking Tour of London
From $38 per personBook now
- Algerian Coffee Store
- Fortnum & Mason's
Things are only looking up in the world of chocolate - we not only tend to eat less, but better quality chocolate, and we’re also far more aware of chocolate’s healthy properties: it’s one of nature’s superfoods, helping to relieve stress and enhance pleasure while providing a terrific source of magnesium!
Chocolate Tour Itinerary
• Algerian Coffee Store, renowned for its chocolate covered coffee beans since 1887
• Paul A Young - Award-winning chocolates, truffles, brownies
• Hotel Chocolat - A cocoa grower & chocolatier, their gourmet chocolates will thrill and excite
• Freggo - The best chocolate ice cream in London
• Prestat - A chocolate shop with a Royal Warrant and impressive line of chocolate mint - white chocolate banoffee truffle anyone?!
• Fortnum & Mason's Royal Purveyor of fine foods, including chocolate
• Ladurée - The Louis Vuitton of pastries, the best hot chocolate in London
• Charbonnel & Walker - The quintessentially posh chocolate store and truffle specialist
• Liberty - The chocolate shop at this famous department store is well worth a visit
• These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!
- Professional guide
- 6 tastings
- Train fare
The Algerian Coffee Store, 52 Old Compton St, W1D 4PB. The nearest tube station is Leicester Square.
Capacity: 20 people per tour guide.
Dress: It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
Weather: Tour takes place rain or shine.
Product ID: 44675