When you’re in London be sure to make time to visit Stamford Bridge on a guided stadium and museum tour. Chelsea F.C. prides itself on having knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guides, who will take you behind the scenes for a special experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tickets to be collected at the Stadium Tours & Museum Store, located at the back corner of the stadium. Signage and security officers available to provide directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note should you have any special requirements e.g. Accessible Tour Route you must notify the operator in advance.
- The Club may, on short notice, reschedule, change the contents of or make out of bounds some areas of the Museum and/or Stadium Tour due to, for example:
- The needs of the Club or any of its group companies
- A fire or other emergency, or by order of any public authority
- This tour is available in 10 languages via the TOUR+ web-app and is free to download for all guests, languages offered include English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.