When you’re in London be sure to make time to visit Stamford Bridge on a guided stadium and museum tour. Chelsea F.C. prides itself on having knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guides, who will take you behind the scenes for a special experience.
What to Expect
If you’re a football fan you won’t want to miss out on a visit to Stamford Bridge, the home of Chelsea Football Club. This fun and informative 1-hour tour includes a visit to the stadium and the museum.
Your knowledgeable guide will take you behind the scenes at one of the greatest football clubs in the world, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
Imagine what it would be like to meet the press as you sit behind the desk in the press room. Soak up the atmosphere in the spectacular home dressing room, and then imagine the excitement as you walk down the tunnel to the pitch side, with the roar of a capacity crowd ringing in your ears!
Stadium tours and museum opening times are subject to availability, cancellation, and change at short notice due to the nature of fixtures, and the operator apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the following dates where tours cannot be accommodated:
• 22 January - Match v Hull
• 28/29 January - FA Cup Round 4 v Brentford
• 4 February - Match v Arsenal
• 18/19 February - Potential FA Cup Round 5
• 25 February - Match v Swansea
• 11/12 March - Match v Watford
• 1/2 April - Match v Crystal Palace
• 4/5 April - Match v Manchester City
- Guided tour
- Museum admission
Know Before You Go
Please note should you have any special requirements e.g. Accessible Tour Route you must notify the operator in advance.
The Club may, on short notice, reschedule, change the contents of or make out of bounds some areas of the Museum and/or Stadium Tour due to, for example:
• The needs of the Club or any of its group companies
• A fire or other emergency, or by order of any public authority