Enjoy a grandstand seat for London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks on board a 2.5-hour cruise along the River Thames. See the city’s festive lights as you sail from Tower Pier to the Houses of Parliament. Marvel at Europe’s tallest building, and more.
What to Expect
End the year with a bang on board a panoramic pleasure cruise boat and sail past the monuments of London bedecked in their festive decorations.
Depart from Tower Pier by the Tower of London and cruise along “Old Father Thames” through central London past Westminster Bridge and the Palace of Westminster, The Shard, City Hall, and the HMS Belfast.
The boat features a glass ceiling for stunning views of the night sky and festive lights of London landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye.
Moor up near Big Ben for a front row seat of London’s Midnight fireworks. Watch the night sky fill with a dazzling display of lights. Your ticket also includes a picnic of Individual champagne, sandwich, crisps, and chocolate.
- 2.5-hour cruise in Central London
- Seat on a glass-roofed CityLiner offering panoramic views
- Picnic including individual Champagne, sandwich, crisps, and chocolate
- Prime position during the fireworks
- Licensed bar
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Additional drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions