Enhance your London visit by experiencing a series of its quintessential traditions, including a guided stroll down The Mall and through the city’s beautiful St. James’s Park. Get a glimpse into the life of the Royal Family at Buckingham Palace as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Duke of York Column, this is the tall column with a statue on top. If you are arriving by tube, take the tube to Piccadilly Circus and exit 3 onto Regent Street/St. James. Walk south down Regent Street towards St. James's Park (do not walk north toward Oxford Street). Waterloo Place is at the end of Regent Street. You will see the tall column with a statue on the top. You can also arrive via Charing Cross station. Walk down the Mall toward Buckingham Palace, and you will see the statue on your right at the top of some steps. The meeting point is not at Buckingham Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- The meeting point is not Buckingham Palace
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code…) may change with little notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with each country’s requirements
- The activity provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due
- The tour involves a reasonable amount of walking and stairs
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace but is allowed in the gardens