Explore London’s top sights on board one of the city’s most iconic vehicles and see the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, River Thames and more from the comfort of a black taxi cab.
What to Expect
Drive along the streets of London on board one of the city’s iconic black cabs and get a great narration of the city’s history from your registered guide.
Following a pick-up from any central London hotel (zone 1), you willl set off and stop at each landmark for photographs and a historical explanation. Take in the massive medieval fortress of the Tower of London, and the fairytale splendor of Tower Bridge.
Motor through Trafalgar Square, past St James's Palace, Westminster Abbey, and Westminster Cathedral, stopping outside the Queen’s official residence at Buckingham Palace. See St. Paul's Cathedral, Covent Garden, the Houses of Parliament, and more.
Your guide will not just be a Licensed London Taxi Driver, but a registered Blue Badge, City of London, or City of Westminster Guide, so you know you are in the safest of hands. London's taxi drivers have to sit the toughest taxi exam in the world, and their knowledge of the city is unsurpassed.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in central London
- Transportation in an iconic London taxi
- Registered guide (Blue Badge, City of London, or City of Westminster)
- Photo stops at all the major attractions
- Complimentary drinks (water)
What's Not Included
- Any entry fees
- Guide gratuity
Know Before You Go
• You can extend this tour at a charge of GBP 70.00 per extra hour, payable in cash (pounds sterling) to your guide