Explore London’s spooky side from the comfort of your own private black cab on a ghost tour of the city’s sinsiter sites. Hear about headless beings and ghoulish apparitions, see haunted houses and look out for spirits, all tailored for the entire family.
What to Expect
Explore the spooks and sites of London on a private ghost tour by iconic London black cab. Following a pick-up from central London hotels, head off to investigate haunted London, hearing tales of lifeless corpses, headless beings, and the sinister undead en route.
From time to time, you will have to leave the safety of your taxi to creep down alleyways - if you dare. Look out for The Man in Grey, Kasper the Cat, The Phantom Landlord, The Murdered Actor, Percy the Poltergeist, Scratching Fanny, and more.
See the most haunted house in London, the most secretive pub, and the most sinister church. Listen for footsteps in passageways, where body snatchers abound. Go to the spot where the dead walk again, and stand in the literal dead center of the city.
Complete your tour of the spirit world at what is claimed to be England’s most haunted building. Then, revive yourself with a stiff drink at a 300-year old pub - haunted of course.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (central London hotels)
- Private tour in an iconic London taxi
- Registered tour guide
- Photo stops at all the major attractions
- Complimentary water
What's Not Included
- Any entry fees
- Guide gratuity
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this is a completely family friendly tour
• WARNING: Please count people in your party each time you leave and return to the taxi as tours have collected the odd spirit from time to time!