Bath and Stonehenge Full-Day Private Tour from LondonProduct ID: 48611
From US$355.82 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is generally from a London Tube station. Hotel pick-up may be possible on request, depending on location and traffic conditions
- Admire the Georgian architecture of the City of Bath
- Explore the Roman Baths and see how the Romans lived in England
- Learn the mysteries of Stonehenge
- Drive through the scenic Mendip Hills
- Go to the new Visitor Centre at Stonehenge and see how the stone circle was built
- Stop in the pretty National Trust village of Lacock (time permitting)
- Drink some of the healing waters of Bath
Transfer by car to the City of Bath, stopping at the famous 18th-century Royal Crescent. Admire fine examples of Georgian architecture, with views over parkland and the city below. Located in the Mendip Hills, the city’s history dates back more than 2,000 years.
Walk the picturesque streets of the city center to find chic shopping among the Georgian buildings. Go to the restored Roman Baths and Pump House. Learn how the Romans were attracted to the city by the thermal waters that flow from a source deep underground. Walk along an original Roman street, and drink some of the therapeutic water, renowned for its healing properties.
Next, take a driving tour of some of the scenic hillsides en route to Salisbury Plains. Here, you will find the standing stone circle of Stonehenge. Go to the new, state-of-the-art Vistors Centre to learn some of the mysteries of the prehistoric monument. The 360-degree display screens show how Stonehenge was built, and how the landscape looked through the ages.
Then, it’s time to take the short shuttle to the stones themselves. Walk around the circle and soak up its spiritual vibe. Transfer back to London through the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Time permitting, stop at the pretty village of Lacock, owned almost entirely by the National Trust.
- Private transportation by car
- Personal driver and guide
- Entrance fees to the Roman Baths
- Entrance fees to Bath Abbey
- Entrance fees to Stonehenge
Pick-up is generally from a London Tube station. Hotel pick-up may be possible on request, depending on location and traffic conditions (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 48611