Go behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club on this combined Emirates Stadium tour and Arsenal Museum visit. Take your seat in the changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, sit in the dugout, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour entrance is at the Armoury Store area of the Stadium, Queensland Road, London N7 7AJ, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Arsenal Museum is currently closed until further notice
- Students must show a valid student ID at the tour desk.
- Tours are open daily (closed on match days). On dates with a European evening fixture, this activity has a 45 minute duration and it is offered in English only.
- Self-guided tours do not operate on home match days or the day before a European home fixture.
- The tour is open from 10 AM–4 PM every day, last entry 3 PM.