Have a unique afternoon tea experience and soak in London’s best sights on a classic double-decker bus tour. Enjoy amazing views as you indulge in sweet and savory treats and a glass of Prosecco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Golden Tours Stop 1. Look for a pink striped bus with a big "The English Tea Bus" sign on its side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Guests may have to share tables
- You must contact the activity provider at least 72 hours prior to the travel date to confirm your choice of menu (general or vegetarian) or you will be served the general menu
- Foods may have been in contact with nut ingredients. No special requests are able to be accommodated
- Keep in mind this activity does not have a tour guide although the staff onboard will highlight points of interest and famous landmarks
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions
- Some of the dishes on the menu may be subject to change
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time
- No toilets are available on-board
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over, valid ID is required