Immerse yourself in the marvellous Isle of Wight on this thorough 3-day adventure. Along with your professional guides, explore what this marvellous seaside location has to offer and witness all of the Isle's most important historical landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
The London departure point is located at stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station. Arriving by train or underground - Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi - Request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the subway restaurant and turn left. • Please note that this tour does not depart from Victoria Coach StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Maximum of 16 passengers per group
- Suitable clothing and footwear is recommended
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours.
- This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Return time to London: 19:30 (approx.)